Date and Location
2 - 6 December 2013, University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji.
The Pacific Network Operators Group (PacNOG) would like to thank
for hosting this event.
PacNOG 14 Educational workshop and training is a continuation of
capacity development program for the IP-ISP network operators from the
Registration for PacNOG 14 is now
open. Deadline for registrations is 17th November 2013.
information regarding hotel rooms,
arrival information, conference and workshop venue, transportation,
visa information, currency, local information, contacts, is now
The draft agenda for PacNOG 14 is below.
Day 1 (Monday, December 2nd)
- Morning: Plenary Conference on Operations and Country Updates
- Afternoon: Technical Tutorials
Day 2 (Tuesday) - Day 5 (Friday): Technical Workshops
- Track 2: Campus Networking Workshop
The presentations will be posted on the completion of PacNOG 14.
How to get to Fiji
Fiji Airlines, United, Virgin Australia, Air Vanuatu, Our Airline,
Korean Airlines, Air Nuigini, Jetstar, Qantas and Air New Zealand
have flights to Nadi. From Nadi there are internal flights to Suva
on Sun Air, or it is a 2 hour drive by car. There are also direct
international flights to Suva from Tonga, Tuvalu and Auckland on
For further information not covered by the participant info
sheet, please contact the
- PacNOG main web site
- PacNOG 1, PacNOG 2, PacNOG 3, PacNOG 4, PacNOG 5, PacNOG 6, PacNOG 7, PacNOG 8, PacNOG 9, PacNOG 10, PacNOG 11, PacNOG 12 and PacNOG 13 workshop web sites.
- Subscribe to the PacNOG mailing list
- Pacific Islands Telecommunications Association (PITA)
- Network Startup Resource Center
- Internet Society Workshop Resource Centre
- Internet Society workshops
PacNOG is made possible with the initial and ongoing support of many
organisations with common interests in the development and stability
of IP-ISP network, its operations, services and the capacities. We look forward to continuing support and also support from other
Kind support are from APNIC, Network Startup Resource Center, Team
Cymru, Internet Society, ICANN, internetNZ, National Science Foundation,
O'Reilly Media, University of Oregon;