Date and Location
3rd to 7th July 2017, Suva, Fiji
The Pacific Network Operators Group (PacNOG) would like to thank
for hosting this event.
PacNOG 20 Educational workshop and training is a continuation of
capacity development program for the IP-ISP network operators from the
for PacNOG 20 is now open. Please register asap as places for the
workshops fill first and we accept registrations on a first come first
The participant information regarding
hotel rooms, arrival information, conference and workshop venue,
transportation, visa information, currency, local information,
contacts, etc will be available soon.
PacNOG 20 will be held at the Tanoa Plaza Hotel in Suva, Fiji.
The Detailed Agenda for PacNOG 20 is now available.
The conference outline is below.
Day 1 (Monday, 3rd July)
- Morning: Plenary Conference
- Afternoon: Tutorials
Day 2 (Tuesday) - Day 5 (Friday): Technical Workshops
- Track 1: Routing Workshop
- Instructors: Jessica Wei (APNIC), John Chand, Arth Paulite (APNIC)
- Class size: 28
- Track 2: Network Security Workshop
- Instructors: Fakrul Alam (APNIC), Jethro Tambeana (OGCIO Vanuatu)
- Class size: 36
The presentations are available on the Agenda page.
How to get to Fiji
Fiji Airways, Virgin Australia, Air Vanuatu, Nauru Airlines,
Korean Airlines, Air Nuigini, Jetstar, Qantas and Air New Zealand
have flights to Nadi. There are onward connections to Suva, or it
is a three hour drive.
For further information please contact the
- PacNOG main web site
- PacNOG 1, PacNOG 2, PacNOG 3, PacNOG 4, PacNOG 5, PacNOG 6, PacNOG 7, PacNOG 8, PacNOG 9, PacNOG 10, PacNOG 11, PacNOG 12, PacNOG 13, PacNOG 14, PacNOG 15, PacNOG 16, PacNOG 17, PacNOG 18 and PacNOG 19 workshop web sites.
- Subscribe to the PacNOG mailing list
- Pacific Islands Telecommunications Association (PITA)
- Network Startup Resource Center
PacNOG is made possible with the ongoing support of many
organisations with common interests in the development and
stability of the Internet network infrastructure, operations, services
and performance. We are always interested in expressions of
interest of support from other organisations who share our desire
to improve the Internet in the Pacific.
Organisations who wish to support this or future PacNOG meetings
should please contact the PITA Manager.
We'd like to acknowledge the generous support of APNIC,
Network Startup Resource Center, ICANN, National Science
Foundation, O'Reilly Media and University of Oregon.