Date and Location
November 26-29 (Monday-Thursday), 2007 at the Talal Abu-Ghazaleh College of Business (TAGCB).
To provide technical and overview training for ccTLD registry operators in the Middle East. Training is both hands-on and presentation-based. In addition participants will share their experiences and gain knowledge of regional registry practices.
- Open Source systems training
- Intensive DNS and DNSSEC training
- Practical registry methodologies
- Best practices for domain name structures
- Cryptographic technique training for server security
- Discussions and practical for server security
- The politics of registry management
- Hands-on resolution of registry issues
We would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous help to make this workshop possible:
Last modified: Thu Nov 29 02:33:41 EET 2007