Network Security Engineer and Trainer
Bob Rotsted is an NSRC volunteer based in San Francisco, CA. Bob has been working with NSRC since 2007, first as a student intern, then as an employee and now as a volunteer.Bob specializes in security breach detection and response. He has experience building security tools and teams at some of the premier high-tech companies in the Bay Area.
Bob’s work with NSRC includes:
- A vulnerability assessment at Ashesi University in Accra, Ghana
- A vulnerability assessment at University of South Pacific in Suva, Fiji
- Co-author of Internet Infrastructure Security Guidelines for Africa
- Trainer at RIPE / NSRC Virtualization Security and Operations Workshop in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Presenter of Securing your Virtual Datacenter in Tbilisi, Georgia
Bob holds a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from the University of Oregon.